• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do people get so many downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm just curious here, new here, striving to get some high dl's to be on the front page, and I could have sworn that just yesterday, that dragon dreadlord thing was the #1 downloaded skin with 400 plus votes, now this ice infernal thing with over 1000? That must have been some major download surge.

Level 3
What can I say? People have absolutely no lives. Probably clicking their own link. If your looking for some reconition this isn't really the place. :roll:

Level 7
there is a bug with the download link (i won't say which one :wink: ), so people can click their own ressources x times and get more downloads. on the other hand, some ressources are really good, so many people download it

Status
Not open for further replies.