• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

well hello there! just trying to get to know some people who

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hy guys and girls! first timer here! i just registered and this is my first action besides downloading stuff. anyway, the thing is that there are great models out there with the wrong animations, and i would like to know people who can change those animations, you know, simple things like makin an arthas with footmans animation so it woud support a shield, demon hunters with animations to wield two handed weapons like great swords... right now i dont need anything, but i would like to know some people with skills, free time, and software to do this kind of things.

Level 13
oh! also! i can do skins, but my photo editing programs dont support alfa collors, so anyone who coud help me with that i would thank you. anyone who might need something from a noob like me, just post your requests, but i warn you, i dont have much ressources, work mostly with freeware, and i dont have much skills either

Level 25
Don't double post

Anywho, swapping animations is exceedingly boring and a waste of space on the site if they're uploaded. If I wasn't such a fair and kind moderator, I'd delete the non-good ones. Just giving Arthas the animations of the Footman or something is not exactly an exceedingly useful thing. Something like my Demoness, where I gave it alternate flying animations, or like a gargoyle with walking or new animations added to other things, now that's useful. But not just completely replacing one animation set with another, especially with the Arthas or Demonhunter models getting new animations

So just go to www.oinkerwinkle.com/tools and do it yourself, animation transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.