• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do i make money system for diffrent towns without so many triggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi! Trying to make a Money system, and i am creating some diffrent towns im my map, but how do i make so i dont need to spam triggers that gives diffrent money income?

Ok, heres the deal.

Its like a income system (triggers) when you capture something it will be your town like Lords of europe, but this i want diffrent income on special towns, its like (Minor town) to (small town) and from small town to (medium town for example)
the larger the town is, means more income, but now i meen like if i say for example (Rome) and (Londonium) Rome should get more income even if they have the same town level. Thats what i meen.

Last edited:
Level 4
I barely understand what you mean. You need to be more specific.
But I have managed to come up with a simple system:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Add (Number_SmallTown x 500) to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
      • Player - Add (Number_BigTown x 1000) to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
Assuming you have an Integer Variable that stores the number of small towns and big towns you have it will give you 500 for every small town and 1000 for every big town every 2 seconds. Of course you can change this around a bit.

EDIT:

Here's a simpler system:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Every 60.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 500 to (Owner of Rome) Current gold
      • Player - Add 200 to (Owner of Londonium) Current gold
      • Player - Add 400 to (Owner of Moscow) Current gold
      • Player - Add 1000 to (Owner of Berlin) Current gold
It just adds gold to the owner of each city. SO every 60 seconds whoever owns Rome gets 500 gold, whoever owns Londonium gets 200, Moscow 400, Berlin 1000. Just modify it to your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.