• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] If you don't build a Town Hall your units will be revealed to your opponents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, as I said in my older threads, I am making a map where I will edit the four predeterminated factions of Warcraft 3: Humans, Orcs, Night Elves and Undeads. And where I will add four more, thanks to wa666r I could made the triggers for the faction choice when you start the game, example:
You choose Human on the pre-game, then when you start it will ask you if you actually want to be human or X custom faction. If you choose humans, when you start the game you can actually choose humans or choose the Illidan's Forces, everything works fine except when I choose the Illidan's Forces, this is what happens:
"You will be revealed to your opponents unless you build a Town Hall."
But the Illidan's Forces actually got a Town Hall made from the Human Town Hall! It is clasified as a Town Hall and all that BS, what do you think it's wrong here?

EDIT: Don't mind... I already solved it, the problem now is that when I defeat every enemy on the map the game won't end...

Last edited:
Level 12
You download the map, and in the map go to the triggers section. Click on the Map icon that says the name of the map, and there will be a custom script section. Select everything (Right Click->Select All) and copy it. Go to YOUR map, go to the Custom Script section, and paste it in there.

In your Melee Initialization trigger, delete "Melee Game - Enforce Victory/Defeat Conditions" and add a new action. When your in the new action menu, go to "Custom Script" and put "call MeleeInitVictoryDefeatCustomized()"

The capitalization matters, the "call" matters, and the () matters. Type it exactly like that.

There. You're done. =)

Level 3
Thanks! I discovered the script on the map a while ago, it was very helpful, thanks for all your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.