• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do I make jagged cliffs straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, like this
wtfstraightcliff.jpg

The dirt cliff is normally jagged, but in the screenshot, it is straight like a city cliff, how to do that o_O

Level 23
Export, reimport and replace all the models is the only way I can think to do it.

I don't think dicking with the SLK to get double city cliffs would work, but it's worth a try. SLKs are capricious and core ones like that have a tendancy not to override.

I don't get how that screenshot has three cliff types (dirt natural, dirt city, sunken city). There's some serious haxing going on there.

Level 12
I'm not sure this is possible. 1st, you can only have 2 cliffs at once, the picture has 3. Second, one cliff will always be jagged. No matter if you edit the model, it will be re-shaped. If anybody has a way to bypass these I'd like to know it, but as far as I know it is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.