• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how do i make half heroes? {disabling the interface button but keep the EXP bar}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
im making a large scale map which is based on maps such as "dark ages of warcraft" and "legasies reborn" and it would be a realy useful feature if i could get the half hero units like they do in "dark ages of warcraft". if you dont know what i mean by half hero i mean- a unit with an experience bar but doesnt gain abilities by leveling up (i know how to stop the abilities on the levels).But the units game interface up in the top left corner is the part i want to know how to do.

to put that clearly- please may someone tell me how to make a unit that gains experience but doesnt have the game interface image on the top left of the screen like a hero.

i have seen it done before, and if someone could help me do it i would be very gratefull.

thank you
crisjg

Level 2
thanks xiliger. that worked. now i can finaly make the interface a bit less clutered. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.