• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes gain EXP when EXP gain is off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey guys,

I've run into an unusual issue for the map i'm currently making. I use the below (using for each integer A of course):

• Hero - Make (Player((Integer A))) Heroes gain 0.00% experience from future kills
No other trigger touches Hero Experience, except 1 trigger which will give 100 experience to heroes when half of an enemy wave has been defeated.

The weird thing i am encountering is that experience gain from kills is still active. It's not 0%. It's almost 0%, but not 0%. About half way through the game, all heroes will have 1 extra XP point from somewhere.

I could live with this, because every Hero level requires 100 experience, and 1 extra XP point doesn't hurt anything.

BUT at later waves, they seem to be getting a few points of XP from kills, enough to level up heroes, and i'm not sure why. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks in advance

picka

Status
Not open for further replies.