• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make hero stop gaining exp without leeching exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So the thing is I want a hero to lvl up only in specific conditions by using triggers, I know you can disable or enable exp gain for heroes however they still leech exp so if I leave a hero that gains exp normally with heroes that don't gain exp the first gets reduced exp which I don't want.

basically is there a way to make specific heroes not gain exp AND not "steal" exp from nearby heroes?

Level 3
I found a solution but it's somewhat complicated (checking every time a unit dies if nearby there are heroes that don't get exp leeching + heroes that get exp and multiplying the amount of exp they get accordingly).
Anyway it's another person's map and his problem to deal with, I'd like to provide an easy solution so that it can be fixed faster.
I'd like to know if there is a trick/simple way without making a system just for some specific heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.