• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] How do i make an item which adds to creeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all, how do i make an item that will give creeps +5 damage? (just an example)

I want to make a shop, where i can upgrade my automatic creeps (which i btw. cant control)

AND - the creeps doesnt belong to me, but LightBlue (P10) which is my Allies.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance

Level 12
Well you can create an item with an aura but I assume that's not what you're looking for.
You need a trigger that upgrades the creeps whenever you buy the item, via a research that all the creeps use.
Events - Unit purchases item
Conditions - Item being manipulated equal to Upgrade Creeps
Actions:
Item - Remove Item being manipulated
Player - Set the current research level for Upgrade Creeps to (Current level of Upgrade Creeps) + 1

Level 9
Hi all, how do i make an item that will give creeps +5 damage? (just an example)

I want to make a shop, where i can upgrade my automatic creeps (which i btw. cant control)

AND - the creeps doesnt belong to me, but LightBlue (P10) which is my Allies.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance

Is this what you are looking for? If this is it, you can add damage to creeps with the use of items but the damage addition is not visible in the damage icon card, just like the Backstab ability of Rikimaru in DotA. I will show you how:

• <Name of the trigger>
    • Events
      • A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • Attacking unit is A Hero Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Order Attacking unit to deal (5x(Number of items carried by Attacking unit)) damage to Attacked unit using <Damage type of attacking unit> damage and attack type <Attack type of attacking unit>
Note:
x - Multiplication(Math Operator)
Try this, maybe this will work...(Correct everything that I made wrong)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.