• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do i make a Dancing Zergling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok i got the idea to make a cool rpg for starcraft II but heres the problem... I dont know how to make a dancing zergling! and i really need to know how... if anyone is reading this please show me how by adding some pictures of how to on this thread ill be checking it out every day... basically there should be a dance button so he starts dancing and a stop button for when he should not dance... can you also (if you read this) try to make it as simple as possible?

from the major warcraft and starcraft geek:
:spell_breaker: Iron Elf :spell_breaker:

Many thanks for the ones who decide to help. :thumbs_up:

Level 19
Heres as simple as possible.

1. Wait a year untill you can actually make sc2 models.

2. Take 3 years of animation at college.

3. Convert that knowledge into what makes sc2 models

4. give zergling animations.

be back in 4 years to tell you the rest of the steps :)

Level 7
There's a zergling dance animation in SC2.

Just play the "stand dance" animation (periodically as needed) and resume the "stand" animation when you're done dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.