• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I make a 32 x 32 map ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I wish to start a mapping project with a small map and I was wondering why is it that I can't make smaller than 62 x 62 ? Is there a patch I need to download or something like that ? Slightly unrelated question : What is JASS ?

Level 3
Wow, that was quick.
Yeah, I do have Frozen Throne but I don't get it.
At my friend's house, you can select 32 x 32 but for some reason I can't.
Do I need to get a patch or something ?

Level 3
To answer your unrelated question:
"JASS is the scripting language used by wc3 maps and AI scripts. When you use the editor to place units, 'regions', destructables, items, weather effects, sounds and that stuff, The editor converts the information into JASS scripts, you can also JASS directly in the trigger editor if you use 'Convert to Custom Text' on a trigger or if you use the custom script section (the top of the list of the triggers has the map's name, if you click there you can see/edit the custom script section)."

If you want more information, go here :thumbs_up:

Level 4
I dont know..about jass and patches i just now that -> start a map 64x64.Now go to Scenario>Map Size And Camera Bounds and Click on the arrows until u set the playable map 32 x 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.