• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I import a spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello as you have probably read from my thread I'm Selvo and I’m wondering how to import a spell from another warcraft 3 level.

Please respond as soon as you are able.

Level 5
Could you be more clear in your question? What exactly do you want? Do you want to add custom spells from this site in your map, or do you want to add new levels to excisting spells? (for example the flamestrike spell instead of 3 levels to 4 levels)

Explaining things more clearly will dramatically increase the chance your question will be answered or atleast be taken in consideration!

Syntic

Level 1
The former of the two as in I want to add custom spells from this site to my map.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by my lack of clarity.

Level 1
Thank you! I don't know what I would do without the internet and the few people who are helpful on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.