• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do i flip a doodad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
In the Object Editor you have it: Art - Maximum Pitch Angle.

Shift + double-click will allow you to insert negative values which are necessary. They are in radians, although it says degrees.

-1.57 radians = -90 degrees, a tower/obelisk will lay on the ground.
-3.14 radians = -180 degrees, the doodad is upside-down.

Be careful though. Most models are one-sided. So when you turn them upside-down (for example a dalaran tower) you will see that their bottom is a hole. From inside, the "walls" of these models are invisible.

Level 17
In the Object Editor you have it: Art - Maximum Pitch Angle.

Shift + double-click will allow you to insert negative values which are necessary. They are in radians, although it says degrees.

-1.57 radians = -90 degrees, a tower/obelisk will lay on the ground.
-3.14 radians = -180 degrees, the doodad is upside-down.

Be careful though. Most models are one-sided. So when you turn them upside-down (for example a dalaran tower) you will see that their bottom is a hole. From inside, the "walls" of these models are invisible.
Thank you !

But the doodad goes other way around. I got a wall like this: | and i want it to be like a floor so it must be like _.

Level 17
If i type that, it still stands, i want it be _, not |

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.