• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] How do I do this ability? [SOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Screenshot 2020-10-20 15.51.16.png

My concept is a passive ability where everytime he is attacked, he gains 1 Strength for 5 seconds. So like a warrior - the more people attacking him, the more strength he gets. So I want him to get this skill when he learns the spell: in this case as a test, its the devotion aura.

But it's not working. Which condition should I be using because it's not working here.

Level 4
(Learned Hero Skill) only works if your trigger's event is "a hero learns skill", not "unit is attacked".
Use "Integer - Level of (ability) for (unit) > 0" instead to check if your unit has the ability.

Okay it worked now. Thanks so much. I know this was probably easy but I was struggling so much. I guess the issue is searching through all the options and not knowing what does what.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.