• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do I do loading of warcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need know, how do i do loading !! And i can take a image when i post in epic wars, because when i post, the terrains of my map was hide.

And how do I change the model of heros, when it don't hve the adress and when the adress in the ".txt" doesn't work.

I need help, and sorry me about the my inglish, i'm not complete the inglish school yet.

Good Bye !!
Thanks !!

Level 28
I don't get the "loading"-thing. You can load a map by opening warcraft and pressing "play", or open the map with the editor and press "Test Map"?

For the image: create a 256x256 picture (.tga-format, you can create this for free with GIMP or paint.net) and import it in your map as "War3MapPreview.tga".

For the model: you should import the .mdx-file (models always end in .mdx when importing and in .mdl when using them).
.txt files haven't got anything to do with models, so you're doing something terribly wrong.

English*
You might want to ask people who can speak your language (NOT here in public forums!), because it's really hard to figure out what you're trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.