• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I select my main town hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there! I have 3 town halls all being level 3. When I want to save a unit and send it home it is everytime going to the "wrong" town hall since my other town hall (more far away) has many moon wells to heal. Is there a way that I can select which town hall should be my main "home"???

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hi there! I have 3 town halls all being level 3. When I want to save a unit and send it home it is everytime going to the "wrong" town hall since my other town hall (more far away) has many moon wells to heal. Is there a way that I can select which town hall should be my main "home"???
You're talking about the staff of preservation?
Teleportation items usually transport your units to the highest tier main building but if you have more than 1 on the the same tier level, they will be teleported to the nearest. The Staff of Teleportation allows you to select on which unit/building to teleport on as the ability Mass Teleport. The Scroll of Town Portal does the same but if you double left click, then it will choose the closest and highest tier main building.

Status
Not open for further replies.