• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

How can I remove the ground texture of a building?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Please, if someone has already seen this problem, help me! I cant change the ground texture, and after setting the footprint to something else it became gigantic. I did try to make it normal again by setting it to the first footprint model, but it didnt work. Seems like a bug to me :/ Take a look - http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/696/helpgf.jpg
Edit: I fixed that, but I still need to remove the ground texture.

Level 5
Hmm well how can I explain it... I used a supply depot for my barrel. Now it has something like a shadow of outlines of the old model 2D on the ground and I cannot remove it. If its not clear enough for you tell me, I will post a screenshot.

Level 5
I already did that, but I still cannot remove the ground texture. I will post a picture of it after 5 min

So.. I opened the editor today and its fixed. I tried restarting it yesterday and didnt work... darn this has a lot of bugs :D Thx for the help anyways guys ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.