• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can i import models in world editor ROC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi,

How can i import models in world editor of warcraft III reign of chaos. I try it but i can't, people only say how to import models in TFT. It isn't impossible i saw differents models in games w3m. Somebody know how to import models in world editor w3 Roc? thanks:cute:

Level 7
Most people got the battle chest with ROC and the expansion, so it doesn't matter to most. The idea is basically the same. Maybe you should check instead of listening to other people.
You can import models into a w3m with the TFT world editor, but not with the ROC one. I'm pretty sure that's it.
You should get TFT. It'll even help you scream at Arthas more.

Last edited:
Level 8
I used to have only the RoC for some time as i bought it when it came out. If i remember well, you can't do it in RoC as there's not even an import manager. I'm not sure tough.

You can also import your models manually with a MPQ editor (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools.php).

I'm not sure but I guess that WorldEditor will erase your imported models when you save your map with it. So, you'll have to import models after all the other things (including set the model paths of your unit to the previous path you'll give to your models).

The best remains to buy tFT, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.