• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I get that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
[SOLVED] How to reduce armor to 0 ?

I was searching a way to reduce the armor of someone to 0 while not knowing the armor and i didn't found any way to do this :/

Malhorne

Answer : Make a devotion aura in pourcentage and set the value to -1. If it gives armor to your hero/unit then try 1/2/3 and normally it works with one of them ;)

Last edited:
Be more specific. Do you want a spell to do this over a period of time or permanently? Do you want an item to do it? Is it an aura? There are many ways to do this but I can't give a useful answer if I don't know what you are trying to accomplish. For example, you could reduce the <target> unit's armor by 99 with an OE spell. I'm fairly certain that armor can not go below 0. However, setting it to 1 would be much trickier. Also, if its an aura, that could be done the same way. If its a region effect, now we are going to need to trigger it.

Level 18
Oh sry for double posting D:
Yes i try -1 but it's like giving armor.
With 1 i got nearly the thing but the prob is that i got 66% reduc and 1s during the 20s i got 100% reduc ....
Don't know what happens :/

EDIT : OMG I did it ! Don't know how ! But i write 3 on the data. It gave me -9 when he got -9. Dunno why. If someone wants to know how it works i can send you the map if you want to see x). See you tomorrow guys going sleep, this bug exhausted me xD !

Status
Not open for further replies.