• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can i do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi... I didnt found any tutorials or map who describe how can i do a pasive spells which need to do 5-10 atack for an spell...like blue panda from dota...there is an spell which needs to atack for 5 time and next atack has warstomp spell...can anyone help me?

Level 20
Every time a unit is damaged you Save +1 in the Unit ID in a hashtable. When that value becomes = 5, you do the warstomp and set the value to 0.

You'll need a Damage Detection System, either Weep's or Bribe's works.

Let me know if you need an example.

Level 5
yes please...and i have a request for you @Spartipilo...show me it with a map...do that trigger on a map and upload it...i more thing...my skill is pasive, only for description...Please!!!

Last edited:
Level 20
The thing is I know how to detect damage and how to detect attack, but I don't know how to detect when the damage came from the attack. Using the order wouldn't work, because the unit can change the order before the missile strikes the target and that would make the trigger missfunction. And checking if the unit is attacked it would be abuseable...

Level 5
make your trigger in GUI into a map and upload it...make it like you know...i`ll try to make it works...i need only basic things...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.