• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HotA v1.7b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map Just copy this terrain IceFrog.

Keywords:
hota,heroes,heroes of the ancient,ancient,of,the,war,game,dota,*
Contents

HotA v1.7b (Map)

Reviews
17:49, 17th Nov 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
This dota

yea like dont know this game weird me out. And i check it this game like click the sound good, the creep easy take out giving your lot gold , icon good i like it, and not quite go ablility

about me i go stick old dota allstar it better. not quite and not good map.

Level 5
Ultra Fail!

-not your map
-you used DotA description
-no category
-failed name! you just changed DotA to HotA while they are exactly the same, but yours is lower in quality.

Level 30
Try to use the Dota Template to create your own map with it's features, not to create DotA with it's features.

And this seems incredibly familiar. I've seen it somewhere. Not in DotA, no, but I really seem to remember most aspects of this map from something I used to play before.

Level 16
Okay. This is just shameless. You even copied DotA's download server's name for your download. The hell dude? If you use the template, at least be creative and differ the name from DotA!

Also, nobody would fall on your GetHotA trick. "D" and "H" keys are far off on keyboards (At least on QWERTY. Dunno on DVORAK). If you want people to fall on your trick, then at least pick a closer letter to "D" like "S" and "F". And use ".com" instead of ".tk".

Level 1
for the map:
i just agree with ap0calypse...
a fail in every way:
-overused dota terrain template which everyone hates
-imballanced gameplay in probably every way
-no description, instead the copied "description" of dota
-one of the worst mapnames in history

therefore you get a vote for UBER REJECTED(sadly, there isnt any stronger vote than a simply 'rejected' so i vote for this.)

REJECTION.jpg

and to you:
yea like dont know this game weird me out. And i check it this game like click the sound good, the creep easy take out giving your lot gold , icon good i like it, and not quite go ablility

about me i go stick old dota allstar it better. not quite and not good map.
please improve your english skills A LOT. its fucking hard to understand what you actually want to say.

Level 5
How much can you hack Dota and remake itself under at this place the principal author of only themselves. Design your landscape, add characters (At least already from the card) and call on the wittier.

How much can you hack Dota and remake itself under at this place the principal author of only themselves. Design your landscape, add characters (At least already from the card) and call on the wittier.

wow, you voted 1/5! :goblin_jawdrop:

anyway for this map, I suggest a total remake... coz DotA rip-offs are EPIC FAILURE...