• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom DotA v1.7b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
me and a friend ( Garena name Lord Aster) just made a map about well lets say nov.11 2011 and it's this I've already exceeded the limit in epic war so that's why i'm posting it here.
as the title implies I have tried to make a defferent version of the game DoTa
Game Modes : -ap -ar - uber etc
The models here came from hive (i don't want to say who it is cause there are a lot of custom models that I used from this site) and another site I forgot the name
and I don't care about bad comments since I know it still sucks but suggestions will be nice
ps this game lacks the use of triggered skills since i still don't get them

Screen Shots http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542721_384123674942478_100000345477525_1351622_1041061834_n.jpg
Contents

Custom DotA v1.7b (Map)

Reviews
Date: 12:55:36 23-Apr-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map has poor or no description! Useful Links: The Important Site Rules. You can use Map...

M

Date: 12:55:36 23-Apr-12
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map has poor or no description!

Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Comment: Map presentation is really bad.

Level 2
Hmm...another "DotA Edit". I don't think it will get approved.

In my opinion, if you want your map to get approved on a minimum state 2.5/5, it should be unique. Some examples are, DotA LoD (Legends of DotA) and DotA Imba. Which changes the gameplay of the game.