• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hosting Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
As some of you may recall I used to be the clan chieftan of Clan Gaia @ Azeroth and we used to have multiple hosting bots (Ghost++) running 24/7. Due to me going to college and the fact that at the time the project was considered dead the clan was disbanned.

Recently with all of the news of a new version to be released and everything I was thinking about running a hosting bot 24/7 again and potentially remaking Clan Gaia, however I can't seem to get the hosting bot to work. If someone knows how to set up a Ghost++ bot could they please configure one for me (with Gaias set as the default map and everything) and email it to: [email protected] , you would not need to add in an account name or cd keys or anything I have all of those ready and available. If someone could configure one for me I could have a bot hosting within a day or two.

Thanks in advance!

Level 2
S0ulseeker, are you planning to make it again on Azeroth ? Because most of players nowadays plays in Garena or some illegal realms like warcraft3.eu or eurobattle.net
Mb it's possible to make it work in Garena ?

Status
Not open for further replies.