• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hostile Raids and Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hostile Raids and Spawn (Trigger)

SOLVED, thanks for PMs.

I'm creating a Game of Thrones map and am looking to use the White Walkers as pretty much a distraction from the war in the north.

I want them to have a strong 1-3 hostile bases up in the very north that spawn a walker every XX seconds. They'd be just building up there until XX seconds, where a trigger would tell them to move south and destroy everything they see. This'd happen repeatedly until their base is destroyed or everyone else's is.

Also I'd like to spawn a variety of units, not just White Walkers.
- Say, a Walker every 25s, a mammoth every 45s, an ancient every 85s.

Basically, at XX time, I want the hostiles to move south and attack anything they see, having a destroyable base up north that will spawn a variety of units every XX seconds.

TLDR;

1-3 Hostile Bases
Bases spawn a variety of units every XX seconds
Units go south at XX seconds and attack everything they see
Bases are destroyable.

:: If anyone is willing to go a bit further, I'd ask to have the bases/units neutral or invulnerable until around 25 minutes game time. ::

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.