• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hosted Project News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Greetings!

Deathbringer has aseembled a large and talented team for his mod "Steel Titans: Gods of War", which is are newest hosted project. You can check out its forum here. http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewforum.php?f=33. Its a mod thats been around for a while, but has suffered numerous setbacks due to loss of host sites. Some of its members now include a few of the big-name resourse makers of this site, including Pins, Rao Dao Zao and mr_psycho2000. For that, we are anticipating one impressive mod :)

Afronight_76 has joined up with Pike and I on RA2: Clash of the Titans, and with his skinning talents, will surely strenghten the quality of our efforts to bring you the best of the C&C world to Warcraft 3!

Some dead projects have been removed, since their project leaders have otherwise left the community.
-VGsatomi

Level 7
ElfWarfare said:
nah, but I am a little drunk, 5-6 glasse's of beer, today is Patron saints day :D

then we have same problem I drank too many cups of coffee :mrgreen:

now I'm bit Woo and bit Whee... whatever that means

and Rui you don't obiviously know nuthin' about danger
when you find urself next morning in the bed dressed in
womens clothes and with a MALE
now thats thats dangerous (unless your a woman of course)

First of all Thank you VG and Wc3sear for hosting us, our past host has been a complete and utter obstacle, he had fun resetting our host every few weeks, and come up with some excuse for it...

But now that we are here, I hope our project will proceed quickly, we hope to have a Beta map done soon that players will be able to play a small battle between 2 factions, and a small cinematic demo is also in production.

We have some other stuff on the way but i can't tell you what :)

Keep an eye out over in our forums as we will add more renders and stuff every few days. Seeing as Minigun, RDZ, and me are hard at work :)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Teppana said:
ElfWarfare said:
nah, but I am a little drunk, 5-6 glasse's of beer, today is Patron saints day :D

then we have same problem I drank too many cups of coffee :mrgreen:

now I'm bit Woo and bit Whee... whatever that means

and Rui you don't obiviously know nuthin' about danger
when you find urself next morning in the bed dressed in
womens clothes and with a MALE
now thats thats dangerous (unless your a woman of course)

Ye ye do not confuse me with you. Always talking about GaIs and such... maybe you are one. Come on dudes ignore him... hes just too lazy to admit that hes the ehmm... hehehe :D

I'd like to volunteer to make models for the Clash of the Titans group. ask Daelin, Mecheon, Afro, Pike, and a couple other people i've shown for views of my work. i've recently finished working on a model request from Daelin, and would by happy to help out with this hosted project. I specialize in humans and doodads of any form. I can make low-poly but prefer to make higher poly, like in the realm of 1-3k.

Level 5
Afronight_76 said:
yeah i recommend dead dog if you want any more modelers, i've seen some of his work and i'm quite impressed. only problem though is that he cant export any models if he cant reach pike.

Yes I can confirm that his modeling ability is great and I also agree with the problem in exporting, but it is all my fault that I've slowed down the work done by DeadDogNoGoWoof, so no excuses can make me not guilty.

Maybe we should discuss more about CotT models in our forum or contact eachother. Welcome to the team DeadDogNoGoWoof. Good luck to Deathbringer and his mod.

Level 7
Rui said:
Ye ye do not confuse me with you. Always talking about GaIs and such... maybe you are one. Come on dudes ignore him... hes just too lazy to admit that hes the ehmm... hehehe :D

Ok, ok... I admit it :lol:
happy?

I Wonder why you haven't seen 98% of my posts where I do not mention "GaI"

Level 7
Rui said:
=.= wtf man you admit? lol :?

I'm lier!

and lier lie all the time, but can I be lier if I said
I am? then I have to speak truth, but am I telling
truth if I lie that I'm lier...
confusing? good :p

now if you may, stop spamming before you get banned..

Status
Not open for further replies.