• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horizon of Twilight ORPG recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Greetings! I am currently looking for a team of decent moders to create a new ORPG, and below is a list of what would be useful.

1. Terrainer (I stink at terraining, it makes people want to cry :wink:)
2. Good modeler (Models don't need to be, like, epic, just decent. This isn't so much required.)
3. A group of beta-testers (Ranging probably 3-7, depends on the developement team's all-together agreement)
4. A good trigger/JASS user (I am kind of skilled in this area, so I can help.)

I will be working on combat system such as heroes, and the monsters within the game itself. I would like to start from scratch just to get everyone's own place in the world, (if you know what I mean). There will also probably be a story line, I've been coming up with a few that may work. Thanks all for reading, and if you would like to apply, reply here! Messaging, and contact through the project construction will be done over Hive's PM option. I do not have access to Myspace, MSN, or any other chat program. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.