• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] HordeVsAlliance Wetlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
clipboard01eyc.jpg

clipboard02xsd.jpg

clipboard03pq.jpg

Its Hero Defence type, also you meet your opponents on Arena:1vs1 and team vs team. You control your hero only. Your creeps become stronger every 10level of hero gains. You can upgrade armor and weapons creeps in base. Items can be merged to be more powerful.
Two buildings you can place on map: Obelisk and Lumber mill. Obelisk gives aura (3 types), Lumber mill produce lumber. Good items for later game costs gold and lumber.
Spells works all game long because I wrote them to damage target by percent of target life (mana sometimes). So its not static like hammer damaged 500 points life but Hammer damaged 24% (6lvl) target max life. It makes game diffrent and battles are shorter in later game.
Normal game time (no noobs) is 40 min - 1h. Many info on multiboard.
I implement nice sounds and hero presentation before Duels and Team fights.

Map made by me. I used in my map:
Unit Indexer and Spell Template by Bribe (hiveworkshop.com)
GUI Damage Engine v2.2.1.0 by Bribe (hiveworkshop.com)
Map is protected since I play public on Garena.

I wander your opinions pls send here.

regards Zibi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.