• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hoofa Moo'Taur

Space Tauren - Trooper of the Moo

First off, most of the credits should go to Blizzard for giving me the idea and the base to make this model. But if you're in mood you can give me credits in your map or campaign. Do NOT edit this model without my permission.

Facts on the model:
Model is based on the standard marine model so it should have all the animation prefferences and setting from the marine. I added a attack slam animation (basic the attack of the Dwarven rifleman) where he shoots all three barrels of his gun, also I added proper decay stuff and a dissipate animation to use on heroes (Hero glow can be downloaded on THW too.).
The Tauren wears a combat suit Mk. Soya, some energy totems on his back and the mighty tripple-barreled Doom bolter, which used 88 mm inferno rounds. ammo belt is animated in attack animation and frontal gun barrels rotate. Also, a energy axe blade is attached to the lower front of the gun to maintain excellent melee capabilities.

Keywords:
Tauren, Space, Gun, lol, moo, April's fools, Space Tauren, Rifle, Totem, Hoof, Ammobelt, Hero
Contents

Hoofa Moo'Taur (Model)

Hoofa Moo'Taur (Model)

Reviews
17:32, 21st May 2008 HappyTauren: Texture could use a lot of work, but blame blizzard. However, the hooves are not positioned right, so the creature itself looks very unbalanced. Other than that, works in game, and the "bugs" are not really noticeable.

M

17:32, 21st May 2008
HappyTauren: Texture could use a lot of work, but blame blizzard. However, the hooves are not positioned right, so the creature itself looks very unbalanced. Other than that, works in game, and the "bugs" are not really noticeable.

Level 1
murloc

frostwhisper you are right i just wanted to typ that but you alrdy said it murloc with lasergun i hop murloc tiderunner or murloc huntsman (tiderunner is on tauren shoulder):huh:

Level 6
Great job as always frank! But still...maybe you could make his face look like he's constipated or something by haveing flaps of skin over his eyes. otherwise 5/5

EmawWyvern and arthasdeath...you two need to shut up unless you can make a better model than a blank square cube!

Level 45
#1 Needs the murloc model
#2 He is WAY to skinny
#3 The poles need to be bigger

Your a great modeler, but you failed here, 0/5
So, you degrade someones status on a hobby you know jackshit about becuase it doesnt suit YOUR opinion rather than the general audience? You my sir fail at respect, dignity and knowing when to keep your mouth shut.