• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HolyBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys, I've been playing warcraft 3 for many years, went into bots, vps (ubuntu) to host from, and now to world editor. Currently hosting Naruto vs Bleach.

I'm pretty much learning all there is about world editor, creating items, abilities(which are the hardest part for me), and triggers(very hard aswell.)
Just messing with the object editor mainly but I will be getting better! Learn new things almost everyday.

Level 21
Hey guys, I've been playing warcraft 3 for many years, went into bots, vps (ubuntu) to host from, and now to world editor. Currently hosting Naruto vs Bleach.

I'm pretty much learning all there is about world editor, creating items, abilities(which are the hardest part for me), and triggers(very hard aswell.)
Just messing with the object editor mainly but I will be getting better! Learn new things almost everyday.

I am willing to teach quite about anything. (As long as you let me be lazy)
Some of the things I do are quite interesting. Such as a map that builds itself up differently every time you play it(current project).

Status
Not open for further replies.