• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HL2 With Improved Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
So I was bored out of my mind with all the games and mods I play tonight and was browsing for completed Half-Life 2 mods that may look cool enough to keep me interested for a couple days at least.

In my browsing at Mod DB I stumbled across this breathtaking mod which has apparently been out for a while, but looks too good to be true. And amazingly it's up for download and is still being actively worked on! Anyway, to show off why I'm so happy about this, visit the mod's profile at Mod DB here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/fakefactory-cinematic-mod

For so long I've been wanting VALVe to improve the engine which Half-Life 2 uses so it has state-of-the-art graphics. Now finally, I find what I've been looking for all this time! "FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod 10!"

Certainly haven't been this excited over a Half-Life 2 mod ever. Is anyone else getting the same vibes or am I just over-reacting? Personally I think it's fucking awesome on a scale of ten out of ten.

Screenshots! And here's some screenshots for those of you who are too lazy to click links:

cm_10_34.jpg

cm_10_26.jpg

cm_10_29.jpg

cm_10_35.jpg

cm_10_33.jpg

cm_10_07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.