• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hk 416 cqb

Description
The German-American Heckler und Koch KH416 is a modified version of the American M4 carbine assault rifle. The 416 sports a new receiver, new fancy optical enhancements and a grip for better combat performance.
Pack contains a Non-TC version too!
Reference
Limg25.png
Special!
This model is dedicated to my friends and fellow fighters from our Combat Arms clan 'Chaos Troop'.
You guys seriously rule! Keep on rocking!
Credits
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit/take parts from this model without my permission.
Have fun with the model.
Model version
v 1.0: [27th December 2010] Base version.
v 1.1: [5th January 2011] General Redesign.
Keywords:
General Frank, General, Frank, Assault rifle, assault, rifle, HK, Heckler und Koch, German, American, Combat Arms, Combat, Arms
Contents

HK 416 CQB (Model)

HK 416 CQB (Model)

Reviews
20:00, 27th Dec 2010 DonDustin: good rifle attachment model. I really like that a team colored version is provided aswell and the birth and death animation make it even better, because it adds a cool arm/disarm effect to it.

M

20:00, 27th Dec 2010
DonDustin: good rifle attachment model. I really like that a team colored version is provided aswell and the birth and death animation make it even better, because it adds a cool arm/disarm effect to it.

Level 2
Skin is not the best^^

I think the model would look better if it had an older skin as with the image of the reference but its ok 4/5 :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Only 10% of the games are unfair. Rest is good.

Only about 10% of the games are fair, because a spec usually joins and ruins it all (m32... sentry guns.. anything else nx based etc) , or a hacker, or someone who is just that good. >.< oh and abusive ELITE MODERATOR dudes, who kick you if your good/complain(about unfair kicking) Or just generally abuse.
>.> Did you time travel?
ROFL LE MAO
Good catch.

Level 2
i think its look bether than before but it looks bether with an older Skin but i give you bether rates 9/10

Level 2
i think its look bether than before but it looks bether with an older Skin but i give you bether rates 9/10.
:fp::ogre_icwydt:

Level 3
K thats some piece of art :D but i kinda don't see what all theese guns that's on Hive are for....

Level 1
I tried attaching it to a model for the first time, it hold like a sword. I need help on how to align it perfectly (actually, I used a model "Special unit" by HappyTauren)

I tried attaching it to a model for the first time, it hold like a sword. I need help on how to align it perfectly (actually, I used a model "Special unit" by HappyTauren)
That's because the "Special unit" model has a weapon bone of its own. You will need to edit the model in order to put this weapon into it.

Level 1
If you're completely new, then I can hardly teach you to do it all in one post. I can do it for you some other day, though.

PLEASE DO HELP ME. Thank you in advance 'cause I'm completely new to modelling (and modding). I just want to replace the default rifleman model for private and home use, nothing more and nothing less. No plans (yet?) and intentions to use everything I had (downloaded in and outside Hive) in public/internet.