• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Simple Edit Resources Thread

Level 21
I'm not sure if this is minor enough for this thread, but I figured I'd give it a try

- I'm looking for amphibious versions of all the aincients. so that they can walk and attack (not root) under water. right now setting them to amphibious makes them look like they are walking on water. Ideally they should look semi submerged... so basically adding a walk-swim,attack-swim and death-swim animation to each of the 8 aincient models . (I don't model and so I don't know if this is a big job or really easy...)

thanks!

Hello there, I would like some model tweaks for my different maps.
For now it's from Vanilla resources until I got the permission from other mappers. I list here the simple ones.
> Team colored Villager man 1 and 2 in a suit
> Team colored Villager woman in a suit
> Team colored dog (like the wolf)
> Steam tank (old and new) with a Tesla beacon instead of a cannon

The list might grow so i keep the logs here. For now no logs.

Level 23
due to lack of acceptable scroll icons I ended up recoloring these wow icons. much wow.
1617470417149.png
1617476268243.png

I also have a hydra with reduced head bobbing on walk animation, which is very necessary if you're using a small scaling value.

Attachments

• BTNpurpscroll.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 109
  • DISBTNpurpscroll.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Hydra.mdx
    399.2 KB · Views: 107
  • BTNredbluescroll.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 110
  • DISBTNredbluescroll.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Level 23
1618202264277.png

I edited this fog cloud to make a smokebomb, seen here hiding some ninjas. incidentally, I also scavenged a ninja related icon.
1618202430147.png

they returned from their mission with this celestial necklace of bliss
1618202551321.png

Attachments

• qCloudOfFog.mdx
    2 KB · Views: 70
  • BTNninjaw2bg.blp
    4.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DISBTNninjaw2bg.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 53
  • BTNcneckw3.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DISBTNcneckw3.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 49
Level 20
These two models have weapons removed but the attack swing trails are still visible during attack animations. Can someone remove these trails from both models, please?

EDIT: I forgot about something. I'd also need the "Alternate" animations of the Alchemist model to be swapped with its "normal" ones, please(basically i need the armored version to be the normal one).

Attachments

• AlchemistGoblinOgreAlternateV1.05.mdx
    344.3 KB · Views: 43
  • OgreOneHeadedArmoredV2.03.mdx
    83.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Level 21
These two models have weapons removed but the attack swing trails are still visible during attack animations. Can someone remove these trails from both models, please?

EDIT: I forgot about something. I'd also need the "Alternate" animations of the Alchemist model to be swapped with its "normal" ones, please(basically i need the armored version to be the normal one).
Like this?

Attachments

• AlchemistGoblinOgreAlternate.mdx
    340.2 KB · Views: 74
  • OgreOneHeadedArmored.mdx
    84.6 KB · Views: 89
Level 8
I've modified some of Ujimasa Hojo's building models and also loktar's WC2 Human Shipyard model with bandit textures. Here's your list.
  • Altar of Storms
  • Arena
  • Barracks
  • Beastiary
  • Compount
  • Colosseum
  • Laboratory
  • Lumber Mill (first variant as original BETA War Mill, same as Ujimasa Hojo's model)
  • Lumber Mill (second variant as Lumber Mill)
  • Pig Farm
  • Shipyard
  • Spirit Lodge
  • Storage Vault
Update: Added Compound, Laboratory and Storage Vault to the model pack

A much thanks to Ujimasa Hojo for my building models and also loktar for WC2 Human Shipyard model.

Attachments

• BanditAltar.png
    BanditAltar.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 85
  • BanditArena.png
    BanditArena.png
    380.1 KB · Views: 100
  • BanditBarracks.png
    BanditBarracks.png
    306 KB · Views: 82
  • BanditBeastiary.png
    BanditBeastiary.png
    368.8 KB · Views: 79
  • BanditFarm.png
    BanditFarm.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 84
  • BanditFortress.png
    BanditFortress.png
    466.8 KB · Views: 88
  • BanditGreatHall.png
    BanditGreatHall.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 81
  • BanditLumberMill.png
    BanditLumberMill.png
    400.1 KB · Views: 78
  • BanditLumberMill2.png
    BanditLumberMill2.png
    264.4 KB · Views: 81
  • BanditShipyard.png
    BanditShipyard.png
    246.9 KB · Views: 83
  • BanditSpiritLodge.png
    BanditSpiritLodge.png
    292 KB · Views: 75
  • BanditStronghold.png
    BanditStronghold.png
    427.9 KB · Views: 79
  • BanditCompound.png
    BanditCompound.png
    192.5 KB · Views: 74
  • BanditLaboratory.png
    BanditLaboratory.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 76
  • BanditStorageVault.png
    BanditStorageVault.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Bandit Buildings.rar
    396.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Level 10
Can anyone help me with this old request of mine

Level 23
Can anyone help me with this old request of mine

BTNMathogFelRiderIcon.png

Screen.png

Attachments

• BTNMathogFelRiderIcon.blp
    5 KB · Views: 75
  • DISBTNMathogFelRiderIcon.blp
    2.7 KB · Views: 75
  • MathogFelRider.blp
    55 KB · Views: 59
  • MathogFelRider.mdx
    197.4 KB · Views: 66
  • MathogFelRider_Portrait.mdx
    42.9 KB · Views: 85
Level 3
I found it on here, can anyone make it look exactly black? tks.

Attachments

• FrostElder.mdx
    132.5 KB · Views: 41
  • FrostElderV2.mdx
    131.1 KB · Views: 44
  • FrostV1.mdx
    135.9 KB · Views: 32
  • FrostV2.mdx
    133.6 KB · Views: 34
  • FrostV3.mdx
    131.2 KB · Views: 32
Level 8
A model pack for Satyr fixes no sounds from various models via PAMEXI/Shakral's Satyr pack. These Satyr models would appear for importing via Malfurion's Quest V2.0, other campaign maps and altered melee maps such as contest entries, Ultimate Battle maps and Wa666r's next altered melee map. Also in the media, stein123 remakes the Satyr race.

Also the bonus are first three new versions of Satyr units gained the new full team color from the horn and the chest while the second version of the Warrior's right shoulder pad has been team colored as the shields removed from the two portraits, the second is the Emerald Nightmare-styled Satyr Elder which named as Xavius which removed spikes, chains and skulls, the third is brown variant of the female Satyr hero and the last are portraits for normal Satyr and Satyr Trickster. After the pack update, it gives the second version of Satyr HellcallerSpecial thanks to PAMEXI/Shakral for Satyr models.

Update:
  • Added a blue color variant of Satyr Warrior.
  • Added a gray color variant of Satyr Spearthrower
  • Added the black color variants of some Satyr units including one hero, credits to Dionesiist
  • Added Satyr Hell Rider (with purple, red, black and Swamp Rider variants)
  • Added a second version of Satyr Hellcaller model
  • Added a second version of Satyr Elder (white color variant)
  • Added two Satyr units with original body texture for RoC.
  • Added a red color variant of Satyr Warrior.
  • Added icon pack for Satyr models.

A much thanks to PAMEXI/Shakral for my Satyr models. The original credit to PAMEXI/Shakral from XGM link:

Attachments

• LordXavius.png
    LordXavius.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 117
  • SatyrBallista.png
    SatyrBallista.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 105
  • SatyrBallista2.png
    SatyrBallista2.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 92
  • SatyrDemonWorshipper.png
    SatyrDemonWorshipper.png
    46 KB · Views: 115
  • SatyrElderBrown.png
    SatyrElderBrown.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 83
  • SatyrElderWhite.png
    SatyrElderWhite.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 88
  • SatyrFemale.png
    SatyrFemale.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 89
  • SatyrFemaleBrown.png
    SatyrFemaleBrown.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 91
  • SatyrFemaleHero.png
    SatyrFemaleHero.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 93
  • SatyrHellcaller.png
    SatyrHellcaller.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 88
  • SatyrPortrait.png
    SatyrPortrait.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 75
  • SatyrSoulstealer.png
    SatyrSoulstealer.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 72
  • SatyrSpearthrower.png
    SatyrSpearthrower.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 75
  • SatyrTrickster.png
    SatyrTrickster.png
    43 KB · Views: 70
  • SatyrWarriorV1.png
    SatyrWarriorV1.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 70
  • SatyrWarriorV2.png
    SatyrWarriorV2.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 67
  • SatyrWorkerV1.png
    SatyrWorkerV1.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 71
  • TricksterPortrait.png
    TricksterPortrait.png
    68 KB · Views: 58
  • SatyrSpearthrowerGray.png
    SatyrSpearthrowerGray.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 72
  • SatyrWarriorBlue.png
    SatyrWarriorBlue.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 63
  • SatyrDemonWorshipperBlack.png
    SatyrDemonWorshipperBlack.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 85
  • SatyrElderBlack.png
    SatyrElderBlack.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 82
  • SatyrWarriorBlack.png
    SatyrWarriorBlack.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 69
  • SatyrSpearthrowerBlack.png
    SatyrSpearthrowerBlack.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 80
  • SatyrSoulstealerBlack.png
    SatyrSoulstealerBlack.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 88
  • SatyrHellcallerBlack.png
    SatyrHellcallerBlack.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 100
  • SatyrHellRaiderPurple.png
    SatyrHellRaiderPurple.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 88
  • SatyrHellRaiderRed.png
    SatyrHellRaiderRed.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 77
  • SatyrHellRaiderBlack.png
    SatyrHellRaiderBlack.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 93
  • SatyrSwampRaider.png
    SatyrSwampRaider.png
    39 KB · Views: 78
  • SatyrSpearthrowerIngameTex.png
    SatyrSpearthrowerIngameTex.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 82
  • SatyrWarriorV2IngameTex.png
    SatyrWarriorV2IngameTex.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 66
  • SatyrWarriorRed.png
    SatyrWarriorRed.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 73
  • SatyrHellcallerV2.png
    SatyrHellcallerV2.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 77
  • SatyrElderWhiteV2.png
    SatyrElderWhiteV2.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Shakral's Satyr Units (Sound Fix).rar
    7.6 MB · Views: 249
  • Satyr Icons Pack.rar
    286.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Level 21
A model pack for Satyr fixes no sounds from various models via PAMEXI/Shakral's Satyr pack. These Satyr models would appear for importing via Malfurion's Quest V2.0, other campaign maps and altered melee maps such as contest entries, Ultimate Battle maps and Wa666r's next altered melee map. Also in the media, stein123 remakes the Satyr race.

Also the bonus are first three new versions of Satyr units gained the new full team color from the horn and the chest while the second version of the Warrior's right shoulder pad has been team colored as the shields removed from the two portraits, the second is the Emerald Nightmare-styled Satyr Elder which named as Xavius which removed spikes, chains and skulls, the third is brown variant of the female Satyr hero and the last are portraits for normal Satyr and Satyr Trickster. Special thanks to PAMEXI/Shakral for Satyr models.

Update:
  • Added the blue color variant of Satyr Warrior.
  • Added the gray color variant of Satyr Spearthrower
  • Added the black color variants of some Satyr units including one hero, credits to Dionesiist

A much thanks to PAMEXI/Shakral for my Satyr models. The original credit to PAMEXI/Shakral from XGM link:
why put it here and not somewhere findable in the model section?

Level 21
@doom_sheep since no one is currently organizing/indexing this thread (It was until page 15, we are now on 30...) and also now there is also a "simple/useful" tag in the model section, doesn't it make more sense to post all this stuff there where people will be able to find it and not here where it will be pretty much lost to the sands of time?

Last edited:
Level 21
It's XGM site. Here's your link:
not sure how this has to do with my question. I meant if you are posting them to the hive - they might as well be in the model section. you could just post it there as one bundle like you did here, that way people looking for models -on the hive workshop- would find it. (unless you don't feel like it. If you don't feel like it than don't do it. and if you kind of feel like it but don't feel like reading more spam, you could do it on a monday).

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I think that would be wonderful, but it's a question of logistics. How are we gonna get each individual to upload their models? Or, which of us would take upon us the burden of uploading them all individually?

Also, consider the immense surprise workload this places on the modeling resource section reviewers.

Level 21
I think that would be wonderful, but it's a question of logistics. How are we gonna get each individual to upload their models? Or, which of us would take upon us the burden of uploading them all individually?

Also, consider the immense surprise workload this places on the modeling resource section reviewers.

Oh, that would be great but I had smaller aspirations. I was just trying to get the people posting now, or in the future to post there instead. I didn't expect anyone to transfer this whole archive.

The way I see it - this thread is great for making and responding to simple edit requests. But if you are posting a model/icon/etc so that others can use it - might as well be where people will be able to find it.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I made its own thread for it but in retrospect I think this is better suited to be posted here instead.
This is NOT me being impatient, I just realized too late that I should have posted here & will ask for the thread to be closed.

The user @Ceterai has created some outstanding Revenant icons - you can find them here.

I would be very interested in someone creating proper models/textures for them - my interest is
of course mainly for my Legends of Arkain project but at the same time I am convinced that
there are also others who would be interested.

I for one would be interested in models/textures for all of them - except the three that have been
created for already existing custom models since they ofc already have fitting models.

I would like them to stick close to the original to still "fit in" next to it.

Level 17
I made its own thread for it but in retrospect I think this is better suited to be posted here instead.
This is NOT me being impatient, I just realized too late that I should have posted here & will ask for the thread to be closed.

The user @Ceterai has created some outstanding Revenant icons - you can find them here.

I would be very interested in someone creating proper models/textures for them - my interest is
of course mainly for my Legends of Arkain project but at the same time I am convinced that

I for one would be interested in models/textures for all of them - except the three that have been
created for already existing custom models since they ofc already have fitting models.

that should be great, at least one model i got who would be suitable for this icon
firerevenant.png

Attachments

• f.revenant.rar
    398.6 KB · Views: 51
Level 48

Soul Revenant well well, looks like someone's already got the same idea :D

Level 19

Attachments

• AlphaBanner.blp
    31.5 KB · Views: 40
  • GiantSeaTurtleCannonFlagTC.mdx
    122.4 KB · Views: 54
Level 23
There is a problem with tears in the banner.
Look closely at it. The original texture uses transparency to pretend that the banner is torn but it's just a texture, and when adding the teamcolor it fills the torn areas...
I edited the texture mapping a bit so it's just smooth with no tears. You can still see the tears on the other one. Maybe you could take them for ornaments so it's not important, pick whichever you like.