• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Workshop News Letter Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Here you can request a paragraph in the monthly Hive Workshop Newsletter. However if it has no real meaning and has no reason to be in our Newsletter then it will not be put in. This post will be deleted and created again after every newsletter is sent to stop it from getting to full.

-Bob27

Current News:
empty

Level 7
Nominate a joke Column!

3 Chicks on an Island. Brunette, Rehead, and a Blonde.
They decide to swim teh the civilisation on an island 4km away. The Brunete gets 1 km and drowns. The Redhead egts 2km and Drowns. The Blonde egts 3 Km gets tired n swims back

I know ive already told it once or twice on the site but hell im lazy and i dont remember most jokes :p

Level 24
Well i'll leave Ralle to decide if he wants to add something like that. Maybe if we really wanted to we could make it a html document and send a mass email with the link rather then a normel old email (which I would be quite happy to do). Your choice though Ralle. Ok here my entry so far. I'll prob add something about site project once we have confirmed what were doing as well.

From Bob27

Map Making Contest
The Map Making Contests new extended deadline is now the 14th of Feb, so get your maps in fast!

Bob27's Mapping Corner Update
My site hosted here at Hive Workshop has been updated with a new template, a tutorial section and the Battle for Middle Earth and World of Arcarius sections have been updated. Check it out at http://www.bob27.hiveworkshop.com

Thanks, Bob27

Status
Not open for further replies.