• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Search Wallpaper

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a webpage to be used as a wallpaper for windows. Presently it's in my screen resolution(1280x960), and the colors of the link and program opening links don't match the hive page. Next version will include other resolutions as well as better matching color scheme.

I recommend you turn off your desktop icons, as they just get in the way.

The screenshot shows it on xp pro, 1280x960 with a custom skin that looks kindof like vista.

Keywords:
Hive Woskshop Search Wallpaper Webpage iFrame
Contents

Hive Search Wallpaper (Binary)

Reviews
08:33, 11th Apr 2008 ZypherXII: I don't really see this being usefull.

M

08:33, 11th Apr 2008
ZypherXII:
I don't really see this being usefull.

Level 17
its the hive search page as a desktop wallpaper. quick access ot opening the hive with a search right away, as well as links on either side in the table (links I use, you could easily replace the links with your own, to things you use frequently.)

The main point is really quick access to the hive advanced search. (which I make use of at least 5 times a day, usually just to search my name in user to see who has responded to my posts (cause sometimes the pages don't show up on your profile) also it shows you if someone put somethign about you or said something for you, which is good to know.