• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hill Giant problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Link of the tutorial and the model :

OgreOneHeaded

How to import 'OgreOneHeaded' | HIVE

The problem is that the unit appear just like a shad. I've imported a lot of models before in my maps, so I really know hot to import a model but this one doesn't works and I need it ! I tried a lot of techniques but it's never works. Please help me ^^

Attachments

• Le Mur.w3x
    6 MB · Views: 69
Level 6
And how do you give the model who works correctly ? Because I've continued the map, so I can't continue on the version that I give you : / You must give me the model, do not give the model in the map that I give you please ^^

You just have to get these two models and replace the old ones; then rename the texture "Hillgiant.blp" (simply that, without the "textures\").
There is also the new blp with the reduced size (and quality); you can keep the old one if you want.

You should care about the size of your map, it can skyrocket quite quickly if you're not careful. For example the portrait model is not really needed; you could remove it. All depends on if you want your map to be downloaded in 90 or 30 sec on Bnet, your map is already 6Mo with not many imports ^^

(btw you still don't want more tiles to work with ? with JNGP you may add up to 16)

Attachments

• HillGiant.mdx
    138.1 KB · Views: 41
  • HillGiant_portrait.mdx
    120.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Hillgiant.blp
    45.4 KB · Views: 38
Level 6
C'est que j'ai fait là, je l'ai toujours fait pour tous autres trucs, alors pourquoi ça marcherai pas là ??
Tiens je te passe la dernière version que j'ai, fais le et repasse la moi stp parce que vraiment je suis dans l'incompréhension la plus total mdr
Et j'ai corrigé Viserion et Drogon ^^

Attachments

• Le Mur.w3x
    6.5 MB · Views: 57
Level 6
oui merci bah j'avoue que je sais pas trop quoi dire mdr ^^
D'ailleurs j'ai encore une autre problème, j'ai envie de mettre des images customs dans l'ecran de chargement mais j'y arrive jamais parce que mon war3 image extractor ne veut jamais s'ouvrir, il me dit toujours qu'il manque un fichier : /

Level 6
J'ai pris une jolie image du Mur dans GoT sur google image et donc mtn je veux l'ouvrir sur les logiciels parce qu'il faut la reduire et la convertir mais a chaque fois il refuse d'ouvrir mon imagen sois disant parce que c'est un mauvais format ou autre
(Elle se dl en jpg direct)

Tu devrais utiliser le bouton "Edit" pr écrire de nouveaux messages si personne d'autre n'a répondu ou tu vas te faire taper sur les doigts par les modos ;)
blpLAB ca sert à convertir en BLP et convertir les BLP en genre JPEG, BMP ou PNG. Mais pr utiliser des images de warcraft, il faut que ce soit des exponentiels de 2 en pixels (ex : 128x128, 256x256, 256x512 etc...)
Il faut d'abord modifier le format de ta photo dans une de ces dimmensions avec des logiciels genre Photoshop (ou même Paint ??)

Apres tu l'ouvres avec blpLAB, tu fais save as et mets BLP1 au niveau du menu déroulant puis Save et c'est bon t'as un blp utilisable ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.