• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Highlander ORPG v.2X2

HIGHLANDER ORPG IS BACK!! (Version 2X2)

This map features three modes to pick in the beginning. ALL MODES HAVE SAVE/LOAD

Highlander Classic Mode: A free-for-all mode. In this mode, if a player is near death, you can "decapitate" him, to chop off his head. This will deal damage only if the opponent is close to death. If the opponent dies while being decapitated, he will lose forever.

Rpg mode: A standard orpg. In this, obviously, decapitation is removed. At the beginning, you will all be allied, however, check the info for info on how to ally and unally.

Highlander Team Mode: A mode that halfs the amount of players and makes them fight against each other.

Coming soon....
-Fixation of more bugs... -_-
-Water-washaway dungeon
-An arena for highlander team and classic mode so you dont just battle it out in a map full of creeps.
-The updation of mining, and addition of wood-cutting.
-The spells being completely leveled.
-More Dungeons
-Save/Load being completely optomized for Inventory Cartouches
Contents

Highlander ORPG v.2X2 (Map)

Reviews
12:27, 7th Jun 2008 Gilles: I'll approve, but your map is very confusing, and it's too crowded. I can't get around the first city without hitting things that send me places. There is too much text everywhere, and the units seem to hard to fight at first.

M

12:27, 7th Jun 2008
Gilles: I'll approve, but your map is very confusing, and it's too crowded. I can't get around the first city without hitting things that send me places. There is too much text everywhere, and the units seem to hard to fight at first.

Level 2
fucking hell i couldnt even play this because of that block. u think that would be pretty obvious by version 2. fucking dumbshit

Level 5
Hello there!
So, this map enables on to play solo.
Yeah.
But if Player 1's wisp is literally stuck in the middle of dormant wisps, it's the same as being unable to play.
Changing the color automatically makes it unplayable. What a shame T - T
Tho I do sneak a peek at the maps, and yeah, pretty nice map.
Nice, but unplayable T - T