HighElfPriestess

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
High elven priestess\sorceress or whatever you want! :)
Special thanks to Uncle Fester who helped me a lot with the model!

Changes:
V.1.1:
-Changed texture
V.1.2:
-Minor fixes & tweaks
-Improved Wrap

Give us both credits if u use it in your campaign\map and don't edit without our permission! 'njoy!

Keywords:
High, Elf, Sorceress, Priestess, Mage, Archmage, Jaina, Elf, Villager, Woman, Wizard, Blonde, Enchanter, Staff, Wand, Kirin Tor, Dalaran, Boobs, Blood
Contents

HighElfPriestess (Model)

HighElfPriestess (Model)

Reviews
18:15, 19th May 2012 Frankster: The wrap is horrible and the proportions are way too unnatural Just look at them in any animation. Kwaliti: The model is generally approvable, and the proportions match the original Sorceress model, which is...

M

18:15, 19th May 2012
Frankster:

The wrap is horrible and the proportions are way too unnatural Just look at them in any animation.

Kwaliti:
The model is generally approvable, and the proportions match the original Sorceress model, which is good enough for me. Approv'd.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Pretty good, but could use some work though, but still pretty useful.

Level 6
This is nice... but would be much better with some Sorceress's animation, like the channel, or simple change Jaina's animation because it's more like a skin than a model, besides are like 10000 models that have the same animations, it would be nice if this model wouldn't. :)

Bah, it's my opinion... But overall it's nice :D 4/5

Level 4
This looks great, and maybe some other animation could make it as a must have caster model

Level 9
I don't think this is too bad, it's not too complicated, which can be a good thing.
I like this very much despite it's simplicity.
Also, I love High Elves. :D

Level 2
A priestess with the symbol of Dalaran on her skirt? Interesting...I always thought they were a mage kingdom.

Other than that, well done!