• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High School Showdown

Play as Jock or Nerd and try to defeat your rivals team...

Based on the Preschool Showdown maps comes a map which I hope people will enjoy:

Sides:
Jocks vs Nerds, Two common foes with heavy educational arsenals fight it out at Lordaeron High.

Areas:

Left: Jock Locker Rooms, a fearful area of popularity and bully kings...

Right: The Classroom, Organized and the tried-and-true way of teaching makes the average student writhe. This is where education overflows and where the Nerds plan there assault on those idiot jocks.

Middle: Area with the schools name :)P)

And a small area of street which I hope to edit with bustling traffic, etc...

NOTE: No offense to anyone who's really into studying or happens to be good at the sports team, this is supposed to 'dramatize' High School.

Keywords:
showdown, high, school, highschool
Contents

High School Showdown (Map)

Reviews
13:42, 22nd Jun 2008 Ash: I looked forward to this map, it's aiming to be a sequel, in some sense, to the 'preschool showdown' styled maps. You build unit producing buildings to attack the other side, advancing until you have masses and masses of...

M

13:42, 22nd Jun 2008
Ash: I looked forward to this map, it's aiming to be a sequel, in some sense, to the 'preschool showdown' styled maps.

You build unit producing buildings to attack the other side, advancing until you have masses and masses of units battling out to be the best.

Well, that's the ideal way. Although, what you really get are extremely long build times, a buggy building and the same unit. By buggy building, I mean it disappears after you've built it, always spawning the same unit; an under paid Janitor.

Apart from that, though, the map works fine. The terrain is appealing, for an Showdown map, and the premise is there; just sort out the bugs.

2/5 as it stands, and approved.