• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High elves map - importing models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone,

World Editor is very difficult to use.
I wanted to play a custom map with a “new” race, the high elves.

I found a high elves map V 2.5 here on hive, but it was for classic, and with Reforged not all the models are updated.

So far I managed to extract MDX files (CASCview) with high elven units and buildings, in order to modify the units of that map (replacing the classic ones with Reforged ones). How can I import these models again (since in the units palette there are only 4 races + Naga but not high/blood elves)? I found tutorials online… Use the “import manager” which no longer exists. I can only import unit settings now…

The only purpose would be to create a map where high elves are playable in full (all models for units and buildings updated with Reforged). Any suggestions?

Thanks s lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.