• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

High Elf Ranger (v1) this includes the new skin now

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
this model took longer than both me and Fugrim thought but in my opinion she ended up looking better than expected

she has a different eye rather than the one from the dark ranger and fugrim fixed all the problems while i worked on the texture i have added the other skin texture and also i don't plan on making her costume more blue or green but i do plan on changing hood texture but it's only a plan since i am mostly thinking of it but i really like the normal look she has kind of looks like a stealth operator anyways next update may have me giving her a different hair atleast i will try to do so

230415-2979ccd7f135b44a3a7243395de42450.png
230414-c0d2612d261e520812c7fa33f81eb8f1.png
Previews
Contents

High Elf Ranger (Model)

High elf Ranger portrait (Model)

ranger (non pale skin) (Model)

Ranger icon (Icon)

ranger portrait(non pale skin) (Model)

I like her. Just have one issue; I feel like she's got too much black on her armour and clothing for a living high elf ranger.
Yeah. Also, she still looks quite pale for a living high elf. Could add more cream, beige, or yellowish tone to her skin tone. Just a tad bit.

Level 12
Yeah. Also, she still looks quite pale for a living high elf. Could add more cream, beige, or yellowish tone to her skin tone. Just a tad bit.
i personally like her with a whiter tone of skin color i also kind of have a white skin (i am asian) so i thought maybe why not have a character with a crystal clear skin so yeah the reason for the light skin was that

i personally like her with a whiter tone of skin color i also kind of have a white skin (i am asian) so i thought maybe why not have a character with a crystal clear skin so yeah the reason for the light skin was that
That... wasn't the point. 😅

She's a high elf, a fictional race. There wasn't a need to bring race into this, really; I, too, am Asian. Since she has "crystal clear skin", she doesn't follow much of the high elven archetypes. 😬

Level 12
That... wasn't the point. 😅

She's a high elf, a fictional race. There wasn't a need to bring race into this, really; I, too, am Asian. Since she has "crystal clear skin", she doesn't follow much of the high elven archetypes. 😬
Yeah but who knows there could be and there could not be but in the end i still made another version with a normal skin didn't i?

Level 2
Good try. But, as most people say, he's too pale to be alive and still feels undead.
If you combine it with other elf units as it is now, you can feel a sense of alienation.
And black part of the armor would feel more like a high elf if you replaced it with the turquoise color on the armor of other elf units.

Level 12
Good try. But, as most people say, he's too pale to be alive and still feels undead.
If you combine it with other elf units as it is now, you can feel a sense of alienation.
And black part of the armor would feel more like a high elf if you replaced it with the turquoise color on the armor of other elf units.
she* and yes i know i have a different skin version i can upload but i didn't have the time since i was busy with all sorts of stuff like a certificate test for a language and so on and i had no time to upload at the time now i am a bit more free so i am gonna upload now and while i am at it i might as well ask fugrim if he will make his own versions.

Level 12
actually it's hard for me to check because the textures have the same name and all of them overridden each other, I may have used the normal skin, but still check the pale skin
The models have the pale skin normally when downloaded so if you replace them with the normal skinned texture it could work but i might check further in to see if there is anything wrong with the models integrity i guess

Level 12
actually it's hard for me to check because the textures have the same name and all of them overridden each other, I may have used the normal skin, but still check the pale skin
tried all sorts of stuff nothing helped so i will probably put it as a open source so anyone who is skilled enough can check the model out and fix it i definitely can't fix it because i've tried all sorts of ways i am using 1.32 version of the game and when i import the files it the texture doesn't work yet when i replace jennalla deemsprings model and it works whichever texture i use so it's definetely got something to do with either warcraft 3 reforged or the asset manager

Last edited: