• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elf ranger request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Daer hive community i need your help with my elf ranger actually i need two versions of it, and fitting icons to them.

Nr one's request:It needs two texture edits its face is using the high elf villager woman's texture, and the villager woman's texture please make it use the high elf archer's texture. the second edit is its cape its using furion's texture make it use the high elf archer's texture.

Nr two's request: it needs the same edits as the upper one, it's face and cape areas need texture changes but this one needs to use the night elf archers texture to make the job done, plus it's bow should use the glaive thrower's texture.

And they need fitting icons to them.

Here's the link for it if someone is interested::fp:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=8btklo

Status
Not open for further replies.