• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

high elf kingdom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
it is relly fun its about fighting each ather but you are high elfs

Keywords:
high elf
Contents

high elf kingdom (Map)

Reviews
08:48, 3rd Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Map) Presentation Comment

M

08:48, 3rd Feb 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Status: Rejected
Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Comment

Level 4
First off:
-You need an actual description, not a random, typo-ridden, awfully structured sentence.
-You need to slash the size of the map. It's ridiculously huge, and has lots of unused space.

I downloaded and opened the map in editor. My comments on the map in general:
-Ridiculous number of trees in the middle (and the bottom-right quarter has a different kind of tree...?)
-Ridiculous number of little arcane symbols in the ditches
-Few trees near starting areas (but a ton far away?)
-Necessity of mining a LOT of wood to get to the enemy
-Use of a "Wagon" unit to build "Riderless horse" and "high elven house 3"? What?
-Simple renaming of units, use of campaign heroes as default heroes
-Archer built from both Barracks and Altar of Kings?
-Ultra-plain terrain, zero tile variation
-Random rain?
-Highly asymmetrical terrain (bottom right has tons of land, top left has much less)
-Random doodads on the bottom of the map, middle of the channel

Level 2
Dude I know I need to fix it up a little it only tock me about 6 hours to make I was thinking of putting a bunch of enemy in the middle and adding catapults.

And the holl different tree thing I did that by accident at the beging and todaly for got and the high elf house 3 thing was a tipo I'm so sorry about the incomvenes I will
Mack shore that I fix all the things that you hated

My biggest priority will be to get rid of the tree problem

With apolges Eidod23

Moderation

high elf kingdom
Created by eidod23 ; Uploaded by: eidod23

Idea is awesome, but you created everything wrong :sad:
Here I go with bad things:
Terrain (Add more doodads, make it more symmetric, add more tiles, cliffs and so on)
2 Gold mines with 100000 gold (few 0 more or less), are fail, just try to play with night elves against humans or orcs...
No neutral buildings...
No Tavern as well...
No neutral units, no item drops...

Please if you decide to improve map just update this one and send message to us, we will unlock thread for you once again!
Map status: Rejected

Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Thread Cleaned:
/