• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Elf Juggernaut

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The model is the Golem Statue made by Blizzard, the UVW Unwrap was based on the Spellbreaker and Gyrocopter skins, a homemade "Spell" animation and some particles in the "Slam" sets of animations.

This was made with MAGOS, MDLVis, and Notepad.

Keywords:
Golem, High Elf, Spellbreaker, Creep, Human.
Contents

High Elf Juggernaut (Model)

Reviews
10:56, 23rd Sep 2013 Deolrin: I'm sorry, but the wrap is terrible, the model is overall quite simple, the Spell animation is incredibly awkward, and we already have a similar model in our database...

M

10:56, 23rd Sep 2013
Deolrin: I'm sorry, but the wrap is terrible, the model is overall quite simple, the Spell animation is incredibly awkward, and we already have a similar model in our database:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/blood-elf-arcane-guardian-232843/

Roland

R

Roland

This is a Reskin, I might say, the Wrapping looks a bit good. >.>