• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Elf Craftsman

This is the second model of my Doctrines mod. A High Elven Craftsman, who works in Silvermoon City. It is a worker model based upon the High Elf Peasant model and makes use of the Human Mage, Priest and High Elf Peasant textures amongst others. The head of the pickaxe is scratch-built. I view this model as complete for my purposes, and have optimised it as best as I can currently, if any actual problems are discovered then I will attempt to fix them.

Also, the model looks better at a smaller scale than the one at which the screenshot is taken. 1.25 Scale is a decent enough scale.

Keywords:
High Elf, Elf, Wood Elf, Silvermoon, Elves, Sylvan, Craftsman, Worker, Peasant
Contents

High Elf Craftsman (Model)

High Elf Craftsman (Model)

Reviews
21:27, 17th Feb 2009 LiOneSS: Okay, this is just too plain. I give you 5 days to significantly change the model, or this is going into the trash can. General Frank: I really think the edits are enough and the model looks quite good. I approve this.