• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Elf Blademaster (AoW)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
As I promised we are releasing a more elven themed blademaster with the sister swords (Quel'Delar & Quel'Serrar):

"Age of Warcraft".

Currently we have 17 playable factions.
  1. Humans of Lordaeron
  2. Scarlet Crusade
  3. High Elves (Quel'dorei)
  4. Blood Elves (Sin'dorei)
  5. Dwarfs of Ironforge
  6. Draenei
  7. Draenei Broken
  8. Orcish Horde
  9. Fel Orcs
  10. Trolls
  11. Tauren
  12. Centaurs
  13. Burning Legion
  14. Undead
  15. Night Elves (Kal'dorei)
  16. Naga
  17. Nerubian

We will put more factions in the future as we currently polishing the already playable factions.
The project will recreate the current campaign. Some of the ordinary custom maps will have our factions and we will create notable Battles, like the Siege of Silvermoon and the Siege of Stormwind. Soon we will create a page for the project.

Co-Creator deme3s
For more info contact me.

tools that was used to make these models:
Retera's Model Studio
Photoshop
CASC Explorer
MdlVis 1.41
Jm2converter

Original Model from Blizzard.

If you want to edit the model contact me
If you use it credit us.
Stay Tuned!
Previews
Contents

Icon (Icon)

High Elf Blademaster (AoW) (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Level 18
1625587928921.png

Any idea why the right sword might be failing to render properly?

I've imported every file contained within the folder 🤨

Thanks in advance!

Level 1
I am having the same problem as some of the others here where the sword in the left hand is not showing up everything else is fine only that one sword
I tried importing multiple times and still its the left hand sword missing
Could it be that the textures for the other sword are not in the file since I noticed its Quell Delar and Quel Serrar and I only have the files for Quel Serrar

Level 23
View attachment 382935
Any idea why the right sword might be failing to render properly?

I've imported every file contained within the folder 🤨

Thanks in advance!
I am having the same problem as some of the others here where the sword in the left hand is not showing up everything else is fine only that one sword
I tried importing multiple times and still its the left hand sword missing
Could it be that the textures for the other sword are not in the file since I noticed its Quell Delar and Quel Serrar and I only have the files for Quel Serrar
I took a look into the matter and figure it out what's was happening, when you downloaded the model the texture of quel'serrar lost its apostrophe Qell'serrar_Diffuse.dds and became Quellserrar_Diffuse.dds.
So in order to fix it permanently I changed their names to:
  • Quel_serrar_Diffuse.dds
  • Quel_serrar_Normal.dds
  • Quel_serrar_Orm.dds
  • Quel_serrar_Emissive.dds
Now you are good to go. 🙂

Level 18
I took a look into the matter and figure it out what's was happening, when you downloaded the model the texture of quel'serrar lost its apostrophe Qell'serrar_Diffuse.dds and became Quellserrar_Diffuse.dds.
So in order to fix it permanently I changed their names to:
I mean, I'm sorry for not checking the beginning of the thread 😅

Thanks for the fix!