• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hide Minimap icons in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I want to know if there is a way to hide unit's minimap icons while playing. I know i can disable the "display minimap icon" in object editor. But i need to replace every hero in the map to do so, that's why i want to know if i can hide them while map is running.

Thanks.

Level 8
Go to Advanced -> Game Interface -> Model-Mini map Creep camp large. set it to None, do the same for Creep camp small and Minimap resource.
the hero part i also know or used to, i forgot sorry.

Level 11
now, thinking it through.. I have miss expressed myself.

What i want is to, for ig, I have a hero unit in the map, I want to hide his hero minimap-icon but if later i create a new hero, i want it to have an icon.

I want to know if this is doable while the map is being played (so that i don't have to create a duplicated version of every hero which doesn't displays an icon) and replace the hero who has an icon with this copy that doesn't

Thanks crimson fire but it is not what i need :(

Level 8
now, thinking it through.. I have miss expressed myself.

What i want is to, for ig, I have a hero unit in the map, I want to hide his hero minimap-icon but if later i create a new hero, i want it to have an icon.

I want to know if this is doable while the map is being played (so that i don't have to create a duplicated version of every hero which doesn't displays an icon) and replace the hero who has an icon with this copy that doesn't

Thanks crimson fire but it is not what i need :(

oh hmm i dont know about that, if there is a way it should be with triggers

Level 4
maybe you just need to go to object editor and there set Statistics - Hide Minimap = YES
i don't know if it's well written, my editor is polish

Status
Not open for further replies.