• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Hide health bars per player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Is it possible to hide all health bars of all units of a certain player? For example, no player should be able to see the health bars of creeps.
Adding Locust to all of there units isn't an option for me.

edit: Currently, I set their "selection scale" (don't know what it's called in english) to 0.1 in order to shrink down their health bars as much as possible. Is there a way to set this to 0?

Level 11
Is there a way to set this to 0?
Hold shift while opening the selection scale field: it forces the editor to accept pretty much any value you want.
This might cause a bug though. I tried to set the selection scale to 0 for some footman, and I got a display glitch with HP bars when hovering the mouse over those footmen or when selecting them.

Edit: You may put 0.01, so the bars are even smaller. They're tiny but still visible though.

Level 6
Hold shift while opening the selection scale field: it forces the editor to accept pretty much any value you want.
This might cause a bug though. I tried to set the selection scale to 0 for some footman, and I got a display glitch with HP bars when hovering the mouse over those footmen or when selecting them.

Edit: You may put 0.01, so the bars are even smaller. They're tiny but still visible though.
I'm not sure but if I remember correctly I used to put -1.00 to the selection scale in one of my maps and it worked out perfectly fine without any bugs of the bar hovering around.

Level 11
I'm not sure but if I remember correctly I used to put -1.00 to the selection scale in one of my maps and it worked out perfectly fine without any bugs of the bar hovering around.
Thanks for the tip! Just tried it, it works perfectly: no bug with HP bars, which are completely invisible, and units have normally-sized selection circles.

Level 3
Thats perfect for me! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.