• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Hide Daytime Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could try BlzFrameSetVisible takes framehandle frame, boolean visible returns nothing
with using native BlzGetFrameByName takes string name, integer createContext returns framehandle:

JASS:
call BlzFrameSetVisible( BlzGetFrameByName( "SimpleBuildTimeIndicator", 0 ), false)
call BlzFrameSetVisible( BlzGetFrameByName( "SimpleBuildTimeIndicator", 1 ), false)
Default Names for BlzGetFrameByName

There is a whole bunch of frames one can not directly access: The ones I currently remeber/ have in my list.

dayTime clock, hp/mp, idle worker, chat input, selected unit group frame, buffs, dead zone at the right bottom behind the command buttons. Inventory Title, No-Inventory Background, Background Textures from ConsoleUI, ResourceIcons, Helper Message for Current Action (target has to be hero, select target), Unit Hover Info.

and some others.

If you have a strong modified UI then you could use BlzHideOriginFrames(true) which would also hide the day time clock. But many other frames at the same time, only useable when you need less from the default UI.

There is a whole bunch of frames one can not directly access: The ones I currently remeber/ have in my list.

dayTime clock, hp/mp, idle worker, chat input, selected unit group frame, buffs, dead zone at the right bottom behind the command buttons. Inventory Title, No-Inventory Background, Background Textures from ConsoleUI, ResourceIcons, Helper Message for Current Action (target has to be hero, select target), Unit Hover Info.

and some others.

If you have a strong modified UI then you could use BlzHideOriginFrames(true) which would also hide the day time clock. But many other frames at the same time, only useable when you need less from the default UI.
Thanks! That's annoying...

This is my current UI. For now, I just made the clunky UI bar transparent so that you have more overview (and remove the mismatch in style). Could I recreate this UI minus the daytime indicator easily and then use HideOriginFrames to hide said daytime indicator?

Status
Not open for further replies.