• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I kind of sort of want to remind everyone that we actually have a rule against threads
like this:
Site Rules said:
Amendment: Farewells and Comebacks
- "Goodbye"- and "I'm back" threads are also prohibited.

But I won't enforce this rule unless we suddenly get bombarded with such threads.

Anyway, welcome back mate! :)

Level 15
Heya Lightskin! Any specific projects already? The community is still pretty solid for a early 2000's game.

well but look if it isn't this what i wanted to read when I asked how things were going :D

that's soo good to know, and to see many names that I remember very well.

and yes, i have a few projects in mind! first to continue PotS and also an RPG.. but it needs to be another level of RPG.. so i'll be on the lookout

Level 28
Indeed, I find it really cool too! Most users ever online is from November 2015 (recent), which is really good - makes me believe that the site activity isn't in the shadows of "some years ago". At least it is what I feel from that, not necessarily the truth :p

Also, the top quality of the resources provided by the users are have increased much, that is another very cool in case you're making a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.