• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello Hiveworkshop

I am an old warcraft 3 player. I have possibly played over 500 (IDK If that is a lot) maps over 8 years. I started with single player, when I had dial-up internet. Later on I moved to Garena and spent a lot of time there, met a lot of amazing people, had good times. Now that Garena is down my friends and I found a way we could play: Evolve.

My favorite maps are the survival type: Farmer Vs Hunter , Wilderness Survival , Jurassic Park Survival and many other that are and aren't survival type. I would like to find other that enjoy these maps since none in my group like those types of maps.

I recently started to get interested in World Editor and saw how amazing it is, but it's complicated for me to do something advanced. I looked up some stuff and I learnt the basics. If anyone has any good links for beginners please post them. I have many questions and I think I will be posting them in World Editor Help Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.