1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DaneTheBeast, Dec 11, 2014.

Tags:
  1. DaneTheBeast

DaneTheBeast

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello Hiveworkshop

I am an old warcraft 3 player. I have possibly played over 500 (IDK If that is a lot) maps over 8 years. I started with single player, when I had dial-up internet. Later on I moved to Garena and spent a lot of time there, met a lot of amazing people, had good times. Now that Garena is down my friends and I found a way we could play: Evolve.

My favorite maps are the survival type: Farmer Vs Hunter , Wilderness Survival , Jurassic Park Survival and many other that are and aren't survival type. I would like to find other that enjoy these maps since none in my group like those types of maps.

I recently started to get interested in World Editor and saw how amazing it is, but it's complicated for me to do something advanced. I looked up some stuff and I learnt the basics. If anyone has any good links for beginners please post them. I have many questions and I think I will be posting them in World Editor Help Zone

2. GreeN!X

GreeN!X

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Welcome to hive dood! :cgrin:

The only tutorial that I could think of that would DEFINITELY be useful to you is this. Whether you like it or not, if you want a map that is remotely fun, you're gonna have to trigger a thing or two. Unless of course you're making a melee map.

3. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Welcome to the hive bro, for things like triggers, I always ask the user edo949, he's the man.

4. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It looks like you've got a hang of what to do around here. Welcome to Hive!

5. Rex.

Rex.

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Welcome Dane! Triggers are easy! Just learn it up in Google!